the new awesome

whatever we are blogging about, that's the new awesome

Thursday, March 15, 2007

Still so cute is the new awesome

I'm not a girl who likes to post about the same exact things twice...or three times...or even ten times...but I think these little gems deserve a second discussion.

It's been nearly a year since I discovered the kumquat. And a few days ago I bought a bag from Safeway and let me just say, eating a kumquat is the fruit equivelant of eating super sour candy. You know the kind of candy I'm talking about...the kind you get nervous to eat right before you put it in your mouth? I have a bowl full of kumquats staring me down next to my computer here at work, silently challenging me to eat them. And each time I put one in my mouth I feel like I've just won a small battle.

3 Comments:

  • At 3:18 PM, Blogger bex said…

    last night i walked in on betsy making the worst taste face, and i asked her what on earth she was eating that made her look like that and she smiled and said 'kumquats!'

     
  • At 8:14 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    not reading the new awesome is the new awesome

     
  • At 9:04 PM, Blogger Betsy said…

    the brand new awesome, you've come along just in time...we've been so sick of our blog too, can we have the link to yours?

     

Post a Comment

<< Home