the new awesome

whatever we are blogging about, that's the new awesome

Thursday, March 08, 2007

Dancing to Michael Jackson is the new awesome

Dearest Steven,

I find it amusing that when YouTube asked you for a cateogry, you filed this video under "comedy." I think it could also fit well under "the sweetest dance moves you'll ever see", "michael jackson sung better than the King of Pop himself could do it" or "three boys you totally wish you were making out with."

Behold: a snippet of what the karaoke birthday video i told you about is going to be made of:


(thanks, steven. this will go down as one of your finest cinematic achievements)

7 Comments:

  • At 6:04 PM, Blogger Lee said…

    I've heard a thing or two about this party and I have always had a WGAS (who gives a s__t) attitude. This video made me GAS.

     
  • At 7:27 PM, Blogger bex said…

    lee. that is kind of the whole reason that we have this blog. to find things that make you GAS.

    feel free to borrow any of these dance moves and call them your own.

     
  • At 12:01 AM, Blogger k8 said…

    now i really regret leaving that party early.

     
  • At 12:17 AM, Blogger English said…

    oof.

     
  • At 2:10 PM, Blogger Abby said…

    That's suggestive, I like it.

     
  • At 8:39 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    aw. your hyperlinkage just brought it to my attention that the jerks at silverfish took down steve's awesome video ): boo.

     
  • At 12:31 PM, Blogger Grant said…

    I love that picture of Steven that you linked.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home