the new awesome

whatever we are blogging about, that's the new awesome

Friday, February 16, 2007

All my valentines are the new awesome

With one precious week off in between jobs I decided to head out to Utah for some quality time with all my valentines.


Jake needed a science project so I suggested we do the mentos/soda thing that I tried before with Nathaniel.


Maybe you remember last time I had issues with freaking out during the soda explosion so I didn't get a good picture. Well I'm happy to report the same thing happened this time. Picture or not, I can report that diet cola works the best.



Oh hey, for those of you who have been on the edge of your seats since this post, my hair is just about blond.


And finally, a little valentine present purchased for myself. And if anyone cares to challenge me, my current record is 181 on the red/black bomb mini game on Super Mario Brothers and my record on the groundhog whacking mini game is 82.

5 Comments:

  • At 8:43 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I think my favorite part is jake wearing the plastic bag -- just in case!

     
  • At 9:39 AM, Blogger Steph said…

    i love your new hair color. i think i want the same for me. lets talk.

     
  • At 4:13 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    bets-- 249

    love, jen

     
  • At 10:05 AM, Blogger Unknown said…

    ooh, i gotta ds lite valentine myself!

     
  • At 10:24 AM, Blogger Veeda said…

    dear bets, I've had the DS since I got it for Brendan's anniversary present in July.

    261 on bombs.
    86 on wacking.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home