the new awesome

whatever we are blogging about, that's the new awesome

Thursday, January 18, 2007

Added bonuses are the new awesome

Andy and Emily picked Steve and I up early last Saturday for Andy's birthday hike near Stinson Beach.


Andy and Emily had mapped out the Matt Davis Trail for us. Approximately 7.5 miles...lots of uphill...totally doable. It was about 4.5 miles in that we realized the trail was not a loop as we had originally thought...but a magic neverending trail that goes on forever and ever. When we realized the trail was of the magic neverending variety we turned around.


The rattlesnakes didn't care that it was Andy's birthday.


Steve was very serious about photographing vultures.


Couples that stretch together...


I was going to try this but didn't for two reasons:
1) Dirty
2) Death by getting run over by an obnoxious guy in his Audi


Also, as an added bonus I'd like to let everyone know I've started my hair on it's journey back to blonde-hood. Turns out it's easy to go from blond to brown but not so easy to go from brown to blond without your hair turning to dust. Here is the change, stage one. And for everyone out there that's totally freaking out right now because they're worried I won't show them all the stages as they happen, don't worry. I will.

5 Comments:

  • At 9:47 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    good luck with the blondehood. i don't think i've ever seen you with long blonde hair (only the short).

     
  • At 11:26 AM, Blogger k8 said…

    so. much. envy.

    emily and andy plus betsy and steve is sort of my idea of christmas in january.

     
  • At 2:33 PM, Blogger Damian said…

    prett

     
  • At 2:33 PM, Blogger Damian said…

    y

     
  • At 4:44 PM, Blogger Lee said…

    I like the color of transition.
    Almost as much as I like the color of transvestite.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home