the new awesome

whatever we are blogging about, that's the new awesome

Friday, February 09, 2007

Change is the new awesome

Today is my last day at my current job. I resigned two weeks ago because I found a sweet job working for a rad company about 15 minutes from my apartment in San Francisco (peace out Palo Alto). Right now I'm feeling super excited and a little bit like I might puke. Standard I'd imagine when dealing with an event such as this. While cleaning out the personal stuff I've accumulated on my work computer over the past 2.5 years, I found a folder of pictures...pictures of my friends and family...and pictures of random stuff...talk about a walk down memory lane...

What to do with a week off? Utah of course. See you tomorrow.


























6 Comments:

  • At 1:45 PM, Blogger Abby said…

    Oh Man I could so do a post similar to this and I will when I quit my job. Have fun in UT! And good luck on the new job

     
  • At 2:25 PM, Blogger marshall p said…

    I'm in those pictures. I had a headache and kept losing dr.mario, that pissed me off.

     
  • At 6:48 PM, Blogger bex said…

    i have so many feelings when i look at all those photos.

     
  • At 9:22 AM, Blogger bex said…

    also- hooray for quitting !!!

    i hope you left one of those awesome photos like jeffery with the fish or nathaniel with the meat stick as your computer desktop for the IT guy to find and show to all your co-workers.

     
  • At 9:07 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Bets! Congrats on the new job!

    Do you have time for a lunch while you're in Utah? =)

     
  • At 8:20 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Feelings like: Diiyam. . . That dirty guy is H-O-T. That musta been your desktop picture!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home