the new awesome

whatever we are blogging about, that's the new awesome

Sunday, January 21, 2007

Bachelor Pads are the new awesome

I made it out to Park City, Utah this weekend for my annual trip to the Sundance Film Festival, and since Jeff the Dentist was going to be out of town, he is letting me crash alone in his sweet apartment.

I have made myself right at home, but discovered three things (in addition to the enormous tv) that make me realize that I am currently living in a full fledged bachelor pad:

1) empty pizza boxes outnumber the amount of actual food in the house

2) paper plates and plastic cups

3) decor is limited to 3 frisbees on the wall

More sundance stories, coming soon!

6 Comments:

  • At 7:36 AM, Blogger Katie said…

    That is the most artistic presentation of frisbees I've ever seen. Truly breath taking!

     
  • At 7:13 AM, Blogger Steve said…

    you say bachelor pad... I say fully functional babe lair...

     
  • At 1:49 PM, Blogger Cindy Bean said…

    Jeff should hook up with my friend Carl. They have similar decorating skills. Especially the pizza boxes part.

     
  • At 4:41 PM, Blogger Lee said…

    Every time I go over to Jeff the Dentist's place, there is at least one Pie pizza box sitting on the stove. I'm starting to think he never throws them away. Or, I'm thinking that he eats at the Pie every night.

    One time, as I was about to throw a can away, I asked Jeff the Dentist if he recycles. He just laughed and said, "No way."

     
  • At 1:06 AM, Blogger marshall p said…

    I do think boys are slightly retarded. just in general.

     
  • At 1:09 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Maybe it's time to get the Queer Eye guys in there...

     

Post a Comment

<< Home