the new awesome

whatever we are blogging about, that's the new awesome

Wednesday, January 24, 2007

Bailing Cameron out of jail is the new awesome

I know some of you wonder what it is that I do at 2:30am.

Well. Last night I grabbed $200 from the ATM in my pjs and went down to the Provo police station ... ...to post bail so that Cameron didn't have to spend the night in jail when he got arrested on Center Street after getting pulled over for a bad headlight and unpaid tickets.

I really wish that I had gotten a photo of Cameron in the back of the police car, sitting there on Center Street when i pulled up to the scene of the crime. I guess I just have to console myself with the photos of him in cuffs at the Police Station instead.


I thought it appropriate that Cam was wearing his Party Animal sweatshirt when he got arrested. For about fifteen minutes last night, the streets of Provo were a safer place to be.

11 Comments:

  • At 3:32 PM, Blogger emily said…

    holy shit, becca. you're kidding. um, i'm so glad i decided not to go "hot tubbing" with you guys last night.

     
  • At 4:30 PM, Blogger Liz Stanley said…

    you ride with a rough crowd

     
  • At 5:33 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    cameron: those pigs nabbed you for unpaid tickets? jerks.

     
  • At 8:04 PM, Blogger carmen said…

    I am super pissed that I am missed the Cameron commentary upon his release...or am I?

     
  • At 8:50 PM, Blogger Jessie said…

    Wow, I didn't think you could actually get arrested for something like that when there are real criminals on the streets. Makes you wonder what the grand total for the unpaid tickets were?

     
  • At 9:40 AM, Blogger Miggy said…

    that's the perfect going to jail story. . . all the experience, but only minor trouble.

     
  • At 9:54 AM, Blogger English said…

    You mean he back on the street?! Are you mad! He's the one that can modify and arm the suitcase nuk-

    *END TRANSMISSION*

     
  • At 10:37 AM, Blogger m-l-e said…

    FREE CAMERON! I'm making t shirts

     
  • At 3:20 PM, Blogger k8 said…

    so it turns out my fear of getting arrested for something really stupid is not actually completely groudless like my mother promised.

     
  • At 5:28 PM, Blogger k tron said…

    one of the four easy steps to getting a girlfriend includes NOT getting arrested.

     
  • At 7:50 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    kristin, remember when you were nearly arrested for helping me steal from a local business? maybe its too bad that you didn't because then you and cameron would have that in common.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home