the new awesome

whatever we are blogging about, that's the new awesome

Saturday, May 05, 2007

Misunderstandings are the new awesome

The other night, Bets told me that we were going to get to babysit Milo over the weekend.

This is Milo. He is the Beckstead's dog.

The thing is, when she told me this, instead of saying Milo she accidentally said Oslo.

This is Oslo. The cutest ever baby of some friends of ours.

We had a really long conversation about it, which was a little confusing, since I was talking about Oslo the baby and she was talking about Milo the dog but we both thought we were talking about the same thing. It is actually kind of funny how long it took us to figure out the mistake.

4 Comments:

  • At 3:05 PM, Blogger Lee said…

    If I was Oslo's parent's I would be so pissed.
    Same if I was Milo's parents.

     
  • At 5:12 PM, Blogger robin marie said…

    that is hilarious!!!

    i have a baby crush here... his name is henry, but i never get my wish...

     
  • At 9:17 AM, Blogger Betsy said…

    The best was when I kept asking you if you thought our apartment would allow it or if only cats were allowed.

     
  • At 11:02 AM, Blogger Mark Elliot said…

    Man oh man, that is some kind of cute baby.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home