the new awesome

whatever we are blogging about, that's the new awesome

Sunday, July 02, 2006

Being left to my own devices is the new awesome

Question:
What happens when my roommate is out of town for the long weekend and two of my best friends just moved away and my downstair neighbor friends have people in town all weekend and no one seems to be around so i am left solely to my own devices?

Answer:

i rent Underworld 2 and watch it all by myself. this is what happens when you leave me by myself, people.

9 Comments:

  • At 10:59 PM, Blogger Damian said…

    that is oddly similar to what Ben and I do, with weeks of planning for a "big night"

     
  • At 1:35 PM, Blogger Cache said…

    i heard that part 2 was better than the first! (is that true?)

     
  • At 2:36 PM, Blogger jordan said…

    Why would you watch a boy movie by yourself?

     
  • At 8:44 PM, Blogger David said…

    i did a post similar to this, and when i was left to my own devices i watched "fever pitch."

    which is more shameful?

     
  • At 4:09 PM, Blogger Cache said…

    your vocabulary.

     
  • At 12:01 AM, Blogger bex said…

    i believe that the 'left to my own devices' was a direct nod (or perhaps rip off, since i didnt really credit you) to that very post. i hope you liked fever pitch as much as i liked underworld 2!

    i think part 2 very well have been better than part 1, actually.

     
  • At 2:27 AM, Blogger Betsy said…

    Roommate I'm home (you know this already)! I missed you so much (you know this already too)!
    Love,
    rm

     
  • At 1:08 PM, Blogger marshall p said…

    dear bex, wish I coulda been there.

    I sit in my basement and watch cartoons when left to my own devices.

    You have no idea.

     
  • At 10:15 PM, Blogger David said…

    thanks for the nod reba...

     

Post a Comment

<< Home