the new awesome

whatever we are blogging about, that's the new awesome

Friday, June 23, 2006

Seriously.... the new awesome

It was hot inside. Because: baking. So we opened some windows for proper ventilation.

Lured in by the smell of freshly baked vikings-in-a-cookie-blanket... COONS! Acres and acres of cookie hungry raccoons. I have never been so afraid in my life. But my desire to win the Pulitzer for photographic journalism steeled my nerve, and I quickly snapped a few shots as the terror unfolded,


five minutes ago.

5 Comments:

  • At 11:21 AM, Blogger English said…

    No joke man. Carnage was thick. I was lucky to get out wearing one like Davey Crockett.

     
  • At 2:15 PM, Blogger Damian said…

    damn them all (the racoons)

    and I mean dam them all. Build a racoon dam of wood that will keep back the furry tide. Later, when they have built up enough force you can build a generator that runs off of racoon flow.

     
  • At 3:30 PM, Blogger Betsy said…

    Sometimes it's embarassing when you read your blog the next day.

     
  • At 11:33 PM, Blogger k8 said…

    if by embarrassing you mean awesome.

     
  • At 7:48 AM, Blogger bex said…

    did davey crockett wear his coonskin like a loin cloth?

     

Post a Comment

<< Home