the new awesome

whatever we are blogging about, that's the new awesome

Thursday, June 29, 2006

Love is the new awesome

Sorry Cameron. I hate to break this to you on the internet but your girlfriend Claire got married without telling you. Let me know if you need to talk about your feelings.


LOS ANGELES, California (AP) -- Emilie de Ravin, who plays Claire Littleton on ABC's "Lost," has married actor Josh Janowicz. The pair, who live in Los Angeles, wed June 19 in a "small, intimate ceremony" in Melbourne, Australia, de Ravin's publicist, Jeff Raymond, told The Associated Press on Wednesday. The bride wore a gown by Monique Lhuillier, Raymond said. The couple became engaged on January 1, 2005, while visiting de Ravin's family in Australia. De Ravin, 24, recently starred in the thriller "The Hills Have Eyes." Janowicz, also 24, stars in the upcoming drama "On the Doll."

On a brighter note. Don't worry Rebecca, Charlie is still available.

7 Comments:

  • At 9:37 PM, Blogger kathryn said…

    becca, maybe someday i could introduce you to charlie because ben's uncle is locke... are you soooo excited?

     
  • At 10:20 PM, Blogger Cindy Bean said…

    Chaaaaarrrrrllllllie.

    I would like to let you guys know that I just finished the second season of LOST. I love it and want to marry it. I would like to propose a Seattle sector of the LOST party and maybe we could have live televised viewings of what is going on in San Francisco & Seattle at the season premiere. I also would like to add that at the grocery store today I found little juice boxes of 100% pure coconut juice. When Sarah suggested we drink these when we watch LOST I got pretty happy. I'd also like to add that we have a "hatch" at my house.

     
  • At 11:28 AM, Blogger jordan said…

    I just don't understand why they can't have a new episode every wednesday YEAR ROUND! Please come back Lost, please.

     
  • At 3:53 PM, Blogger Damian said…

    I bet this is the farthest that Charlie has ever been away from the Shire.

     
  • At 5:41 PM, Blogger bex said…

    available for me to puke on his whiny little face?

     
  • At 8:53 AM, Blogger bex said…

    wait. is ben's uncle really Locke? Because we are all members of his fan club here. At least john locke circa season 1

     
  • At 3:43 PM, Blogger Betsy said…

    We have t-shirts to prove it.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home