the new awesome

whatever we are blogging about, that's the new awesome

Sunday, June 25, 2006

Weddings are the new awesome

Last night we went to two wedding receptions.

The first one was for Steve and Melissa Galbraith. Steve is one of my friends from olden times. The reception was like a reunion of all my best friends circa 2000 mingled with all my best friends circa 2006. It was great.

Here's Melissa and Steve!


Here's Nick, Courtney, Nate and Steve (AKA Love is Chemicals)!


Here's Rebecca, Dave, me and Keith pretending like we're going to the prom!


Here's Dave, Steve and Keith!


Here's Greg wearing the tag that told him where to sit for dinner!


Here's Lindsay and Patrick! They've decided to have the same haircut because they're married!


Here's just Lindsay on our blog!


Here's Rebecca, Courtney, me and Lindsay!


The second reception was for Tyrone and Marisa Davies. Tyrone is one of our friends from San Francisco who deserted us about a year ago and moved to Alameda (who even knows where Alameda is?) with our other friend Casey Smith.


Here's Paul Gruwell eating so many prawns!


Here's Jordan and Paul Ferney!


Here's the cutest cupcakes ever!


Here's Paul Ferney right before he discovered that my camera will take pictures so fast!


Here's what it's like to eat the cutest cupcakes ever with me, Rebecca and Jordan!










Thanks for getting married and throwing such great parties!

8 Comments:

  • At 9:37 PM, Blogger bex said…

    apparently eating cupcakes is a rather blurry affair

     
  • At 7:50 AM, Blogger Betsy said…

    remember how we were shaking because so much sugar?

     
  • At 11:41 AM, Blogger bex said…

    also, i think it is funny that paul g got that huge plate of prawns for us all "to share," and then ate them all himself.

     
  • At 12:10 PM, Blogger jordan said…

    That food was so good. I've been dreaming of jumbo shrimp two nights in a row!

    -By the way, who stole the cute tins by the front of the building. I was going to grab the english guy one on my way back up and when I got back 20 minutes later it was gone! I know it was one of you two. You dirty little whores.

     
  • At 1:17 PM, Blogger bex said…

    i dont think i got an english guy one, but i got the raddest tool box EVER. freecylcing on our stoop CAN be fun, when people leave good stuff.

     
  • At 1:46 PM, Blogger Betsy said…

    I didn't take anything. There was one that was like an old school box tin that has a little name label on it when I was leaving yesterday:

    Name:
    Grade:

    That kinda thing. But when I came back it was gone. The one time I actually wanted something from the lobby and I missed my chance.

     
  • At 4:36 PM, Blogger Damian said…

    sometimes life moves at the speed of cupcake.

     
  • At 11:12 PM, Blogger Maria Petrova said…

    i love the blurred shots.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home