the new awesome

whatever we are blogging about, that's the new awesome

Tuesday, April 10, 2007

Favorite bloggers are the new awesome

Friday night I went to a party hosted by my favorite blogger Tatanka.


I felt a little embarassed for him because his parents wouldn't leave the whole night. I mean they are pretty cool...Shawn wears hip Prada glasses...


And his mom Robyn is totally cute...


But still, embarassing.
There were some out-of-towners visiting so Tatanka threw a party in their honor.
Ryan & Mandy were in town from San Diego...


and Jared and Karen were in town from NYC.


There were a few things at the party that were a given...
Courtney won the DDR tourney...


Betsy's eye was really lazy...


And Morgan, Tatanka's ultimate nemesis (and sister), was channeling the devil.


There was also a small reunion for four girls that all spent their formative years growing up in the south bay.

7 Comments:

  • At 6:35 AM, Blogger Tyler said…

    I'm really, really jealous you got to hang out with Tatanka.

     
  • At 8:48 AM, Blogger Tatanka said…

    I wish not only that my parents would have left but that there were fewer guys at the party too. They were totally blowing my Hugh Hefner night.

     
  • At 8:49 AM, Blogger Tatanka said…

    Also, my teeth are looking HOT in that picture.

     
  • At 10:38 AM, Blogger Betsy said…

    Sometimes I would forget you were at the party T, not because I'm not in love with you, but because you only come up to my ankles.

     
  • At 10:39 AM, Blogger Betsy said…

    Oh, and when I say "T" I mean Tatanka, not you Tyler. I'm sure you're taller than my ankles.

     
  • At 6:15 PM, Blogger Karen Cline / Pretty Simple Productions said…

    I love how us -poor new yorkers- look so haggard

    loved seeing you guys!

     
  • At 6:56 PM, Blogger k8 said…

    karen's hair is SO LONG! wow, all that awesome in one place.

    jealousito.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home