the new awesome

whatever we are blogging about, that's the new awesome

Wednesday, April 04, 2007

Work friends are the new awesome

Have you ever had a job you got tired of so you left a got a new better job but even though you're gone you feel really lucky that you made so many great friends that you're still friends with? I have. I left my last company a couple of months ago and feel so lucky to have made such great friends while I was there. So even though I told that company "peace out," my friends remain.


4 Comments:

  • At 9:11 PM, Blogger Betsy said…

    Oops! I disabled to comments feature! I can only imagine the millions of comments you were all dying to make about this post! All better now.

     
  • At 9:23 AM, Blogger bex said…

    i tried to comment about 350 times about how much i loved the dates wrapped in bacon and blu cheese at this party. holy yum.

     
  • At 10:33 AM, Blogger Betsy said…

    devils on horseback i tell ya.

     
  • At 11:09 AM, Blogger nathaniel said…

    betsy! i am still your work friend!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home