the new awesome

whatever we are blogging about, that's the new awesome

Friday, April 06, 2007

Leaving on a jet plane is the new awesome

Well, my trip down under is about to actually happen! I fly out shortly and have already realized that I forgot to pack my sweet travel neck pillow. I am so mad. It really seemed like the kind of stylish accessory that I would need for a long, time-travel flight like the one I am about to take (since on the way home, I leave Melbourne at 11:55 on Monday morning and get into LAX at 11:45 Monday morning - 10 minuted before I took off!?! It boggles the mind, and makes me think I am going to need some extra neck support.)


In my absence, TNA will be handled solely by Bets. I know I am leaving TNA in good, capable hands ... though I do worry that without my sunshine presence in the apartment, she might get bored and all you will have to read about are posts about how her kumquats are her only friends.

See you all in a few weeks!

3 Comments:

  • At 11:44 PM, Blogger Betsy said…

    Don't worry roommate! I'll take good care of our blog while you're gone!

     
  • At 3:34 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    good luck bex! have fun!

    oh, and hopefully you won't get LOST on a creepy deserted-but-not-deserted island on the way back.

     
  • At 12:02 PM, Blogger Steve said…

    stay away from all Oceanic flights, unless you want to find your lover Sawyer

     

Post a Comment

<< Home