the new awesome

whatever we are blogging about, that's the new awesome

Friday, August 04, 2006

Late night hang outs are the new awesome

Since my roommate had such a great time in Utah last weekend I thought I'd take a turn and see if I could produce any Utah fun of my own.

Utah fun begins with a fun ride home from the airport. What's more fun than getting picked up by Lee? Answer: nothing. Lee was so nice and picked me up even though my flight was SO late. When Lee was in San Francisco earlier this year for the famous Crush Party, I discovered we share a love of YooHoo Chocolate Flavored Drink so I brought him one as a thank you.


Lee also really knows how to show a girl a good time. For example, he took me to dinner at the Taco Bell drive-thru! I got a taco and a burrito. He let me get two things, no big deal.



In order to keep the fun going we stopped by Suzanne's apartment and found two bonus friends, Nathaniel & Jeff the dentist, that had also stopped by Suzanne's! We invented a new game called "Do Something to Each Other." It's a game where you do stuff to your friends that are sitting close by you on the couch. The rules aren't very specific.



Lee loves that egg so much.


When I got to Suzy & Doug's in Holladay, this is what I found waiting for me.

9 Comments:

  • At 3:13 PM, Blogger bex said…

    betsy. what is that weird tiger thing with a floppy mouth that is greeting you on that bed.

    and why are all the boys/suzannes in utah we know so cute?

     
  • At 3:14 PM, Blogger bex said…

    also. i hate yoohoo. to drink, that is.

     
  • At 3:26 PM, Blogger MrsEm said…

    That pillocase rocks!

     
  • At 3:27 PM, Blogger Betsy said…

    roommate bex, when are we coming to utah together to visit? also, i saw nicole today and i'm bringing purse swatches back to SF with me!

     
  • At 3:44 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    His name is Harry Hairball-- not Scary Cat -- and I sure hope Jacob, Emma & Sophie don't see this post or they'll discover their mommy gave their beloved Harry to cousin Allie!

     
  • At 1:06 PM, Blogger Cache said…

    hey betsy my phone is dead, can you call me at 801-296-1227?

     
  • At 2:50 PM, Blogger Sara said…

    ha ha, the line "he let me get two things, no big deal" cracked me up.

    and i would kill for some taco bell right now, wanna send some?

     
  • At 4:51 PM, Blogger k tron said…

    so now that you guys both had so much fun in salt lake i think its time to move here.

     
  • At 7:27 PM, Blogger jordan said…

    My brother had that pillowcase growing up.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home