the new awesome

whatever we are blogging about, that's the new awesome

Friday, July 28, 2006

Miami Vice is the new awesome

Maybe I'm so excited about this movie because I remember watching my brother Matt tape every episode of the tv show. Maybe I'm so excited about this movie because my brother Matt dressed up as Crockett for Halloween one year. Maybe I'm so excited about this movie because I love Phil Collins.

Whatever the reason, let me just say I love you Don Johnson and Philip Michael Thomas and I'll never forget you. Not even tonight while I'm watching Colin Farrell and Jamie Foxx.


If Miami Vice is as awesome as Collateral and Heat were, I think we're all in for a treat.

1 Comments:

  • At 12:22 PM, Blogger Cache said…

    Sorry Betsy, but if you want to hear Phil Collins when you go to this movie, you are going to have to bring a walkman.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home