the new awesome

whatever we are blogging about, that's the new awesome

Wednesday, July 26, 2006

Rent is the new awesome

Tuesday night Rebecca and I saw Rent with one million of our closest friends. If you know me, you know I love Rent. And you know that I can sing every single word and do a pretty good job imitating every character. If I looked a little more like a Puerto Rican, drug-addict, AIDS having, exotic dancer, the role of Mimi Marquez just might have been my perfect avenue into my career as a Broadway star.

Rebecca, Jordan and I rode the train together. When we were taking the escalator above ground Jordan smelled a bad smell. Sometimes that just happens when you take the train.


Betsy's heart starts to beat faster.


You thought I was kidding when I said one million of our friends were there. I wasn't. Patrick, Lindsay, Mengting, Elva, Julia, and Kevin.


Preston, Brian and I are seasoned Rent fans. We know jeans are appropriate attire.


Rebecca bragging about all her tickets.
Jordan poking her head up like a chipmunk.
Emily pointing but not looking.


Are Jason and Casey the cutest kids in America? Yes. Also cute? Wayne. Casey makes me want to have blonde hair so badly because she reminds me of my girl crush.


Also, I'd like everyone to know that I'm totally buying
this today because awesome.

8 Comments:

  • At 11:59 AM, Blogger Casey Dukes said…

    Moooooooo!!!

     
  • At 12:24 PM, Blogger Cindy Bean said…

    Wait, there's no review of Project Runway. I was all excited to bond with you guys about Project Runway some more. I like seeing that Emily Cox girl on here. I didn't know those bracelets were made by her.

     
  • At 12:36 PM, Blogger Betsy said…

    Oh no! I totally forgot to write about PR! I'm on it. I totally watched it and have many opinions. Please stay tuned.

     
  • At 3:45 PM, Blogger jordan said…

    Why do only pictures of me looking funny go up on your blog? Can we do a totally hot photoshoot this weekend of me in cute outfits and you can do a whole post about how I am so so pretty.

     
  • At 3:56 PM, Blogger Betsy said…

    Dear Jordan,
    Yes.
    Love,
    Betsy

     
  • At 3:57 PM, Blogger Betsy said…

    Also Jordan, we will be at the famous people event tonight. Also Jordan, are we still planning that stake out on Saturday night?

     
  • At 4:54 PM, Blogger Cache said…

    nintendo ds, what??? totally lame. wait for the nunchucks

     
  • At 2:55 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Cache is lame. Everyone knows nintendo ds ROCKS!!!!!!!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home