the new awesome

whatever we are blogging about, that's the new awesome

Tuesday, May 16, 2006

Having such a good eye is the new awesome

Sometimes my photographic eye amazes me. I'm so good at realizing what might make a great picture. Take this shot for instance...I took this on Saturday night. See how the sun is beaming off the Transamerica Pyramid causing the sky to look like it's two different shades of blue. And notice how the sun is peeking through the trees saying "i'm here! i'm shining on the building making it look so brilliant!" Not everyone notices that sort of thing. But I do.


Just kidding I don't. But Jeff does. Also, Jeff wears wolf hats.

6 Comments:

  • At 9:54 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Being humble should be the new awesome.

    jtg

     
  • At 10:07 AM, Blogger Betsy said…

    omg. nerd. or did you still want me to call you "president?"

     
  • At 10:25 AM, Blogger bex said…

    you guys are distracting me from concentrating on that ferral look on jeffs face

     
  • At 12:42 PM, Blogger American Cowboy said…

    So did jeff take the picture above? I dont get it. Jeff is humble about everything except his test taking skills. Just a note.

     
  • At 2:03 PM, Blogger Betsy said…

    The converstion went something like this:

    Jeff: Look how the sun is shining off the Transamerica Pyramid causing that ray of light to shoot through the sky!

    Betsy: Neat!

    (Betsy takes out her camera)

    Jeff: Your crappy camera isn't going to pick that up.

    Betsy: Oh yah?

     
  • At 4:52 PM, Blogger k8 said…

    i thought the bat in the background was part of the wolf hat. i was a little disappointed to realize that it wasn't.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home