the new awesome

whatever we are blogging about, that's the new awesome

Sunday, May 14, 2006

Moms are the new awesome

It is mother's day, and we wanted to tell our moms that they are pretty awesome.

5 things i love about my mom:
(by rebecca)

5) she plays the banjo better than any other mom i know
4) she invented the wee-ba (a violent way to wake you up by bouncing you on the bed while yelling "wee-ba")
3) she introduced me to the Beach Boys
2) she sends me packages on holidays even though i am 27 years old
1) she uses the phrase "shake it like a polaroid picture"

isn't my family cute?


5 things I love about my mom:
(by betsy)

5) She let me quit piano but not swim team.
4) She taught me how to make bread and pie crust.
3) She's the best nurse ever.
2) The talks we have when we go hiking when I visit Utah.
1) She still scratches my back in church to help pass the time.

Look how cute my mom is!


The Heywood girls, two that can make bread and pie crusts, two that cannot.


do we look like our moms? i hope so. they are great.

5 Comments:

  • At 9:47 PM, Blogger k8 said…

    your moms are totally cuter.

     
  • At 12:03 AM, Blogger bex said…

    oh crap. you are totally right.

     
  • At 8:53 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    What a way to save postage and the cost of a mom's day card!!! Pretty cool. Just kidding, I know it's in the mail.

     
  • At 10:34 AM, Blogger Betsy said…

    Um, my mom just totally called me out on my blog! Also, my mom just commented on my blog!

     
  • At 2:45 PM, Blogger American Cowboy said…

    If i had a family i'd blog about them too. What makes you guys so special anyways?

     

Post a Comment

<< Home