the new awesome

whatever we are blogging about, that's the new awesome

Monday, April 24, 2006

Bi-coastal best friends are the new awesome

I know everyone is on the edge of their seats waiting to see how this whole SF vs. NYC weekend finishes up so here goes. Friday night we met up with Jeff and Paul and went to eat at Chow, my favorite neighborhood eatery.

While we were waiting for our table we learned some interesting things. Did you know Karisa's real name is Karizma?


Di, Karizma and I are so excited to eat dinner at Chow!


Paul's Members Only jacket was working wonders on Di.


If you're lucky you might know a girl named Tessa. Maybe right now you're thinking "is it the Tessa I know?" My Tessa is sometimes so sassy you might think she hates you but really she loves you and you love her so much too. We were lucky because we found Tessa wandering aimlessly at the top of Twin Peaks! (Di, Is that you? I can't really tell with your hood, and my scarf and Rebecca's jacket.)


Jeff was so happy to be the creamy middle of a Paul/Karizma sandwich cookie!


No middle.


We got up on Sunday morning and got ready for church...church was so great!
After church we picked up burritos at El Faralito. Every time I think I might want a giant painting of a meat stick in my apartment I go to Faralito and get reminded that in fact I do!


Look how cute everyone looks at the Mexican restaurant in their church clothes! It's almost like a prom photo!


Wait, no, these are more like prom photos.
Di wins at prom photos. She had obviously been to the most formal dances.



A quick family photo before we head out for the airport.


It had to happen. Di & Karizma had to go back to New York City. Even though we wanted them to, they couldn't stay in San Francisco forever.
"Hey girls! How do you feel about leaving?"


Totally understandable.
p.s. We miss you already.

6 Comments:

  • At 7:26 AM, Blogger bex said…

    i dunno - looks like both those happy couples are pretty good at taking prom photos. maybe it is all of di's glamour shot experience that makes her look so natural.

     
  • At 8:29 AM, Blogger Betsy said…

    roommate this is like our own private forum...it's like we're ichatting in our comments section. ohhhh...i hope i get the word verification right!

     
  • At 12:47 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Licking the back of Charisma's neck with my tongue and warm breath was the highlight of all my 26 years of mortal life.

     
  • At 1:02 PM, Blogger bex said…

    oh, paul. stop pretending to be anonymous. we all know that you are a neck licker.

     
  • At 1:03 PM, Blogger bex said…

    and let's face it karisa - if I can't resist your charisma, i doubt any male would be able to either.

     
  • At 1:26 PM, Blogger Betsy said…

    Um, I have a picture documenting the neck and the tongue and the warm breath. That's what this post was missing. Sex.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home