the new awesome

whatever we are blogging about, that's the new awesome

Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Birthneer is the new awesome

You might recall my birthday is on Halloween. So each year I celebrate Birthween. My mom was also born on a famous holiday. Pioneer Day! To celebrate Birthneer my family went out to some famous Utah BBQ joint for dinner tonight. Since Steve and I couldn't be there in person we thought we'd have our own birthneer party here in San Francisco in honor of my mom.

We got take out from our favorite BBQ joint called Roadside BBQ. I had beef brisket with a side of Mac & Cheese, corn on the cob and a cornbread muffin.


Steve had a pulled pork sammy (also w/mac&cheese).


We even sang Happy Birthneer to my mom, made wishes and ate cake.

7 Comments:

  • At 9:13 PM, Blogger Steve said…

    Happy Birthday MOM!

     
  • At 7:41 AM, Blogger each of the two said…

    ok, you look like you are cutely posing with the food and cake almost like an advert and Steve looks like he is playing his own secret "chubby bunny" game with the hostess cake.

    if i were you i would hide my cake from him.

     
  • At 8:14 AM, Blogger Elizabeth said…

    aww your mom and I have the same birthday. which makes her fabulous.

     
  • At 8:18 AM, Blogger Unknown said…

    Happy 24th! And Happy Birthneer!

    xox

     
  • At 4:16 PM, Blogger Betsy said…

    I love my mom.

     
  • At 7:52 PM, Blogger Erica said…

    my dad's birthday is also on pioneer day! he now loves living in a state that shuts down to celebrate!

     
  • At 12:04 AM, Blogger bex said…

    But you didn't have jello.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home