the new awesome

whatever we are blogging about, that's the new awesome

Sunday, July 15, 2007

Weddings and all that stuff is the new awesome

I know we keep bringing up marriage on the blog these days, but we are going to have to talk about it again because this weekend the cutest couple in the world finally tied the knot. Casey and Amanda!

Amanda had the lovliest dress. And that sassy head veil? She made it herself. I should have gotten a closer photo because it was just so pretty. And Casey? Way to sport the yellow tie - hottest color of the season.

One of my favorite things about weddings is getting to see the family members of your friends. Like the Lynch sisters that all look uncannily alike.

Another great thing about weddings is the chance to get all sorts of old friends together. Remember these guys?

Mei is probably the cutest thing I have seen in awhile, and was sporting the most brilliant baby bib ever - the Baby Bjorn! I saw it in action - not only is it rubber and easily washable, the little bucket at the bottom doubles up to catch unwanted food and acts as a food trough! If you are having a baby in the next few months and invite me to your shower, this is probably what I am going to buy you.

And with the number of people getting married these days, I have a feeling there will be many many baby showers to go to pretty soon. . .

6 Comments:

  • At 9:59 AM, Blogger m-l-e said…

    as if they weren't already the cutest, they are also the coolest.. they started their honeymoon w/ a stop at the kwikee mart.http://www.flickr.com/photos/80952611@N00/823230003/

     
  • At 10:13 AM, Blogger bex said…

    ha ha - nothing like a cold squishee to start the wedding night off right.

     
  • At 11:16 AM, Blogger corinne said…

    what? i am buying one of those baby bibs right now. you should get a commission.

     
  • At 1:40 PM, Blogger Alice said…

    I totally use that same bib when I eat. I'm about to put it on for my tuna melt that I just made.

     
  • At 9:06 PM, Blogger f*bomb. said…

    Veeda SWEARS BY those bibs! But Casey...As for the Kwik-E-Mart, I think you guys really classed the place up. How were the doh!nuts?

     
  • At 10:02 AM, Blogger Veeda said…

    bex and bets, it was so great to see you two. Also, Amanda and Casey are the cutest couple ever.

    and yes, that bib is worth every dollar.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home