the new awesome

whatever we are blogging about, that's the new awesome

Tuesday, June 05, 2007

Talented friends are the new awesome

Last Thursday, Steve and I went to an artist's reception at the Swarm Gallery in Oakland.


The best part about this artist's reception was that it was for my good friend and x-San Francisco neighbor Casey!


You can check out Casey's art here. It's absolutely amazing.

The other best part was Half-Handed Cloud played! I'm a lucky girl to have such talented friends.

5 Comments:

  • At 11:28 PM, Blogger f*bomb. said…

    O, yaay for Casey! And please tell your Half-Handed Cloud friend that I love his website.

     
  • At 8:23 AM, Blogger bex said…

    Casey's head looks like it is exploding with art!

     
  • At 9:04 AM, Blogger Betsy said…

    oh no! are we having picture upload problems again? please fix please fix please fix.

     
  • At 9:25 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    turns out my mom was there. must have been a cool show if my mom was there.
    hurray bay area. whish i could have joined you.

     
  • At 11:21 AM, Blogger english said…

    looking good, Casey

    what mountains are those?

     

Post a Comment

<< Home