the new awesome

whatever we are blogging about, that's the new awesome

Monday, June 04, 2007

Adopting a baby is the new awesome

No, not me. My friends Alex & Heather have decided to adopt a baby! This was maybe the best news I've heard all year. You can check out their story on their website. They are going to be updating it regularly so you can follow their story along with me. Except I get to follow their story in person too which is rad.

When this happens for Alex & Heather it might just be the newest awesomest thing this blog has ever posted about.

4 Comments:

  • At 2:13 AM, Blogger chelle. said…

    adopting a baby really, really is the new awesome.
    i stalk your blog on occasion, and i just had to leave a comment about this post.
    this weekend, my brother and sister-in-law's second baby was born...they are adopting him. (their first was adopted as well.)
    so, i am giddy with excitement for alex and heather, even though i don't know them...because adoption is awesome!
    in total, i now have 3 adopted nephews.
    i could go on and on. i heart adoption.
    okay, i'm done now.

     
  • At 7:08 AM, Blogger Betsy said…

    I think it's so exciting also! And from what I hear there is a lot of word of mouth involved in successful adoptions a lot of the time so hopefully people feel comfortable posting comments or emailing me if they want. Thanks for sharing!

     
  • At 3:24 PM, Blogger Heather said…

    Thanks Bets!! We are super excited about the whole process. Now we just have to wait.

     
  • At 7:15 AM, Blogger bex said…

    that is one lucky baby, heather and alex.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home