the new awesome

whatever we are blogging about, that's the new awesome

Tuesday, September 05, 2006

DDR Labor Day BBQ's are the new awesome

On Monday Shawn and Robyn invited us all over for a BBQ. But when we got there Robyn said if any of us wanted any food we'd have to do yard work. Most of us were like "forget you Robyn!"

Here's
Nate being all "forget you Robyn!"


The only person hungry enough to do yard work was Wayne.
Even after Wayne stepped in something gross Robyn made him keep working.


After all the food controversy we played
Dance Dance Revolution!
Winner of best pedicure goes to me!!


Winner of most stylish DDRer goes to Nick!!


Winner of cutest DDR couple goes to Courtney and Robyn!


It's hard to tell from this picture but I'm totally beating Shawn.

15 Comments:

  • At 10:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Betsy forgot "Winner of Most Dance Offs - Shawn." She's totally not beating me in that picture.

     
  • At 11:34 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    what can I say? I hate yard work.

     
  • At 6:56 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Dude, totally. I mean what's the point of living in the city if you still have to do yardwork?

     
  • At 9:07 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I love DDR. And you're right, Nick is pretty stylish. The most stylish one in the band anyway.

     
  • At 9:32 AM, Blogger Betsy said…

    Shawn's DDR style is choppy yet effortless. Courney is more bouncy. Nate reads books on the couch better than anyone I know. Aporitic, you should really join us next time.

     
  • At 10:12 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Courney?!?! Come on! I'm having flashbacks of freight forwarding!

     
  • At 10:26 AM, Blogger jordan said…

    I still don't get DDR. Can someone please explain again why its cool?

     
  • At 10:30 AM, Blogger Betsy said…

    AHAHAHAHAHAHAH...oops.

    Jordan, you can come to the next DDR BBQ. You'll be converted.

     
  • At 10:36 AM, Blogger Damian said…

    fun is the new cool

     
  • At 10:56 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Some people are revolutionary. Some people just aren't. Sorry, Jordan.

     
  • At 12:51 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hey, remember when I stepped on a slug and thought it was a fig? That was sick.

     
  • At 10:59 PM, Blogger jordan said…

    Betsy,
    I am going to kill you.

    love,

    Jordan

     
  • At 12:37 AM, Blogger bex said…

    that robyn is such a slave driver

     
  • At 7:12 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Oh, I just wanted to point out that, judging by the recent pictures on here, you totally made the right choice in the whole "blonde or brunette" thing.

     
  • At 11:11 AM, Blogger Betsy said…

    Thank you for the support! I just spent some quality time in downtown SF at the salon last night reminding my hair that it is now dark brown.

    And Jordan...you are into such fun stuff!!!! xoxoxoxo

     

Post a Comment

<< Home