the new awesome

whatever we are blogging about, that's the new awesome

Friday, August 25, 2006

Baby envy is the new awesome

This is Mei.


Mei belongs to Brendan and
Veeda.


Brendan and Veeda use to belong to San Francisco but now they belong to Orem, Utah. Last night, just like a dream come true, they belonged to San Francisco again. Although after a few minutes we realized that Brendan and Veeda were kind of old news. Turns out Mei was the new cool kid in town. And turns out we all had serious baby envy.

Tracey had baby envy.


Jordan had baby envy.


Rebecca had baby envy. Wait, maybe she didn't. But Jordan definitely did.


Amanda and Casey had baby envy.


Veeda made me practice...


...before I was allowed to have baby envy.


Even Paul, a boy, had serious baby envy.


Dear Mei,
Tell your mommy and daddy that your crazy San Francisco aunts and uncles will babysit you anytime.
Love,
Betsy

15 Comments:

  • At 8:40 AM, Blogger bex said…

    betsy dropped, like, 3 rootbeers over the course of the evening before she finally held on to one and was allowed to hold them baby

     
  • At 9:50 AM, Blogger Betsy said…

    Two. I dropped two.

     
  • At 10:57 PM, Blogger Damian said…

    Hmm, that baby isn't really rockin'. Are you sure you did it right?

     
  • At 11:26 PM, Blogger Cache said…

    I thought Rebecca and I had a future. Then i saw how she looks with babies.

     
  • At 12:08 AM, Blogger Betsy said…

    cache, maybe you shouldn't cheat on me with my roommate.

     
  • At 5:08 PM, Blogger Cache said…

    hippocrate

     
  • At 1:42 AM, Blogger English said…

    Plus, Casey's a boy too.

     
  • At 10:23 AM, Blogger bex said…

    cache. i only made that face when i was worried about baby poop. once i was assured of the strength of the diaper she was wearing, i was fine. and look at that neck support! give me another chance.

    also, i dont think that casey ever held the baby. his baby envy was minimal

     
  • At 1:17 PM, Blogger Veeda said…

    Mei was a little heartbroken that Casey held back on the baby holding. She's a big fan of his work.

    bex and bets, thanks for welcoming us back to SF again. It was too much fun seeing everyone. I miss you guys all the more.

     
  • At 1:18 PM, Blogger Veeda said…

    P.S. Huggies diapers stink. They have been the worst at leak protection.

     
  • At 3:05 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I have baby envy too. Fortunately, I only have to wait 7 months to get my own. ^_^

     
  • At 7:08 PM, Blogger Betsy said…

    WHAT?! Kylie?!?! Did you just tell me you're having a baby in the comments section of my blog????

     
  • At 9:32 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    haha, sorry, but I DID think it would be an *interesting* way to spill the beans. And how perfect that you had an entry on Baby Envy today!

    Forgive me!

     
  • At 11:18 PM, Blogger Betsy said…

    So completely forgiven and I'm so excited for you guys!
    xoxoxo

     
  • At 12:50 PM, Blogger bex said…

    holy crap, kylie!!!!

    congratulations. can we be the first to blog about it in 7 months?

     

Post a Comment

<< Home