the new awesome

whatever we are blogging about, that's the new awesome

Friday, August 18, 2006

Nerds are the new awesome

I hesitate even posting this because duh, but Nerds are the new awesome. Sometimes they are so awesome I think I might pass out.



The exact opposite of the new awesome is sleeping in for the past five days in a row. Yes, five. Maybe you don't think that's a big deal but if you know me, you know I possess a superhuman power of getting out of bed early. This week I have felt how it feels to be just normal.

6 Comments:

  • At 8:37 PM, Blogger bex said…

    betsy. i leave for a few hours and already you are going through my cupboards? those nerds were all 1/2 off the $.25 sticker price. That's right. Nerds for $.13.

    And it is kind of nice seeing you in the mornings. you should sleep in more often.

     
  • At 10:44 PM, Blogger Cache said…

    betsy it looks like sleeping in has given you dislexia. nerds are the opposite of awesome, and sleeping in is well, obviously...

     
  • At 11:13 PM, Blogger Karen Cline / Pretty Simple Productions said…

    brown mouse loves betsy and becca so so so so so much.

     
  • At 11:14 PM, Blogger Karen Cline / Pretty Simple Productions said…

    brown mouse wishes betsy would never leave this party that's happening right now and move in forever. or at least until we move to nyc.

     
  • At 9:52 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    OMIGOSH OMIGOSH OMIGOSH!!! I LOVE NERDS SO SO SO MUCH.

    What you do, is you get the jumbo rainbow nerds. they're as big as your teeth and soooooo delicious.

     
  • At 9:28 AM, Blogger Tyler said…

    Nerds are the best candy ever. I don't understand them. Why are they called Nerds? I don't even want to know. It doesn't matter because I love them so.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home