the new awesome

whatever we are blogging about, that's the new awesome

Monday, December 11, 2006

Iron-on Birthdays are the new awesome

My birthday was a few weeks ago, but we saved the BIG celebration for this weekend. I decided I wanted to throw an Iron-on party, so we sent out the evite instructing everyone to bring a teeshirt and something to say, and that we would provide enough fuzzy letters to iron the entire book of Genesis on their chests if they wanted.

I stayed home all day making millions of cupcakes to eat

Then everyone came, grabbed an iron, and got creative!



(And got their photo taken. That was the rule)






























If you care to see the full set of pics, check them out here.

16 Comments:

  • At 7:33 AM, Blogger Tyler said…

    too much creativity, girls!

     
  • At 9:21 AM, Blogger jordan said…

    Looks fun. I wish I could have come.

     
  • At 10:08 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    those are awesome! love, love...

     
  • At 11:06 AM, Blogger Cindy Bean said…

    Where'd you get that great wallpaper?

    I remember when I made my very own fuzzy CindyMindyPindy t-shirt with boyfriend Mike at Bumbershoot. Great idea for a party!

     
  • At 12:49 PM, Blogger Betsy said…

    it's a shower curtain hung up in our pantry.

     
  • At 12:52 PM, Blogger bex said…

    ha ha. yep. it is a fuzzy shower curtain that i got at a thrift store. i bet your sweet urban one would make an equally awesome backdrop, though it was not big enough to fit more than 2 people that liked eachother a lot in the frame.

    cindy - your boyfriend mike is in the latest issue of RM. probably blowing you kisses from it's pages.

     
  • At 1:12 PM, Blogger Veeda said…

    love it.

     
  • At 5:42 PM, Blogger Steph said…

    looks like you guys had a great time. wish I could have been there!!!!

     
  • At 11:03 PM, Blogger David said…

    very creative indeed. insanely jealous of the fun shirts.

    my favorite: betsy and the nicholas one.

     
  • At 1:55 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I want an iron-on birthday!

     
  • At 2:04 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    This was a good time.

     
  • At 2:44 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Everything about this post made me incredibly happy.

     
  • At 10:30 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    my favorite is mark's.

     
  • At 3:31 PM, Blogger Cache said…

    i'd buy becca's shirt. or accept it for christmas.

     
  • At 1:30 PM, Blogger Cindy Bean said…

    I sent my boyfriend Mike an email telling him I cut out his picture, laminated it and take it everywhere I go. We're going to have such cute hairy children.

     
  • At 3:24 PM, Blogger { Ivo Robledo } said…

    great t-shirts! someones are so funny ;).
    plus... I loooooooved that Wallpaper, it´s awesome!

    bye!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home