the new awesome

whatever we are blogging about, that's the new awesome

Thursday, December 07, 2006

Feeding the missionaries is the new awesome

Last night Rebecca and I made dinner for the four missionaries that are serving full time missions here in San Francisco for our church. Wayne, Marshall and Steve also mooched dinner from us.

Wayne, Tahiti, Hawaii, Utah, Virginia, Marshall and Steve!


For the past few years my mom has given me part of this nativity scene as one of my Christmas gifts. While I was cleaning up the mess from our sweet dinner party last night, I noticed that my roommate added a special character to the line up. Sick.

7 Comments:

  • At 1:15 PM, Blogger Lee said…

    Oh yeah, I forgot to tell you: my friend's brother got really sick on his mission to Samoa, so when he got better they sent him to San Francisco. He isn't one of those cats, though.

     
  • At 2:58 PM, Blogger bex said…

    aw, those three elders are all lined up shoulder to shoulder like they are in a beauty pagent!

    and honestly - every nativity set ought to have a taxidermied mouse in it.

     
  • At 5:15 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    That is so cute! I totally want a taxidermy mouse angel to be a part of my nativity scene.

     
  • At 9:25 PM, Blogger aisy said…

    that is seriously hilarious. mice can be cute when stuffed with wings on them.

     
  • At 8:59 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    fyi... i only mooched desert...

     
  • At 1:33 PM, Blogger David said…

    bex, she's a little rascal. you should put that mouse (in lingerie) in betsy's unmentionables drawer.

     
  • At 4:45 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    i think every nativity scene should be comprised of only taxidermied mice.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home