the new awesome

whatever we are blogging about, that's the new awesome

Sunday, December 10, 2006

Christmas Cards are the new awesome

Every year the postoffice delivers kabillions of holiday cards, usually containing a smiling photo and "family update" bragging about all the awesome stuff that happened that year to make you jealous, like trips to Italy or promotions at work or whatever latest miracle their child prodigy performed.

This month I got a card that makes me feel a little bit better about how my year has gone.


Thanks Amber, Gabriel and your new puppy, Rosie. Happy Holidays, indeed!

1 Comments:

  • At 7:52 AM, Blogger bex said…

    man, do i! Don't worry. The photo we took of me with a black eye and the day's headlines smeared on my cheek is totally going to be our christmas card.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home