the new awesome

whatever we are blogging about, that's the new awesome

Thursday, November 02, 2006

New links are the new awesome

We've added some new links to our "people we love to stalk online" section and thought it would be nice to introduce you to them.

Pepper: Married girl we have the biggest crush on.
Mark: Married guy we have the biggest crush on.
Steve: Not married guy we have the biggest crush on.
Lee: Guy your mom hopes you never have a big crush on.
Billy: Famous cyclist we have the biggest crush on.
Granteeny: Boy we will have the biggest crush on in 15 years.
Joe: Guy that made the boy we will have the biggest crush on in 15 years.
Stephen: Guy no one should wait 15 years to have a big crush on.

10 Comments:

  • At 12:39 PM, Blogger Lee said…

    Why, because your mom wants to be the one that has a crush on me?

     
  • At 1:00 PM, Blogger Stephen said…

    my second appearance on the new awesome. i'm flattered.

     
  • At 1:05 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Is this what you do when you have nothing to post?

     
  • At 1:18 PM, Blogger Betsy said…

    always so full of angst alice...so much angst...

     
  • At 1:36 PM, Blogger Steve said…

    wow!! I am famous now... I cannot believe it. I would first like to thank the new awesome for being such, my parents...
    thats enought

     
  • At 1:43 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    It's from my happy childhood, I've reverted to the opposite as an adult. Somewhere along the way sass entered my being.

     
  • At 1:54 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I guess that even on your totally awesome blog you will have these news flashes. Otherwise, you are great. I even told my sister of the 1/2 marathon, and she said you must be crazy to do even a half one. So I just agreed, because who would want to be on the bad side of ones sister, right?

     
  • At 2:18 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I can't help but notice that I am the only one you don't have the biggest crush on. You have doubled the hits on my site, and you do have a future crush on my 3 year old, so that takes some of the sting out of it.

     
  • At 3:12 PM, Blogger bex said…

    joe. i was worried about telling everyone about how many married men we have crushes on. thats all.

     
  • At 3:14 PM, Blogger bex said…

    and Kaweh? i agree with your sister too. that is why i was on the sidelines with all the lazy people eating clam chowder and wondering why the people they came to see hadnt made it past the stupid finishline yet

     

Post a Comment

<< Home