the new awesome

whatever we are blogging about, that's the new awesome

Saturday, March 18, 2006

Urban hikes are the new awesome

What to do on the most beautiful day in San Francisco when your roommate has left town and taken all your friends with her? An urban hike of course. I knew I had to get outdoors but I always feel like this before I exercise.

Off I went...down my street.

On my way to the top of Duboce...

The house I would like to live in is at the very top.

Normally my run ends here but today is urban hike day so I'm going up there.

Hello street right before the top part.

Hello top, see you soon.

Oh sweet rewards...



I felt a little better at the top about my decision to exercise.
Woah, hair, what's up?

Much better.

Also, urban hikes are great for making new friends.


And just in case I can't find my way home...

4 Comments:

  • At 3:42 PM, Blogger Betsy said…

    This is what happens when there is not enough to do at the National Sales Meeting in Scottsdale before dinner.

     
  • At 11:27 PM, Blogger k8 said…

    were you wearing false eyelashes on urban hike day because DAMN! those things go on forever bets.

     
  • At 1:27 PM, Blogger American Cowboy said…

    Betsy, I was on the verge of gloating over our amazing weekend, till i saw the monster slug. Once again you've outdone my best efforts to outdo you.

     
  • At 2:31 PM, Blogger Alice said…

    I was gonna go on a hike yesterday with the fabulous weather and all, well I got lazy and took a nap. However, my room isn't really a bedroom it's a "sunroom" so I opened all of the curtains and let the sun flow in on my lair while I slept.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home