the new awesome

whatever we are blogging about, that's the new awesome

Thursday, November 01, 2007

Halloween is over is the new awesome

Okay. I know Halloween was yesterday, and we are all totally over it already, but I had to make one last post about costumes. I saw some really good ones this year, and many that made me LOL. (Tyler's LOLcat costume? Oh, brilliant.

I dressed up as Frank Chu, a local SF protester that shows up at all major SF events with his crazy signs and even has a bar named after one of his weird conspiracy theories.

(the real Frank)

But my favorite costume of the evening was Mark's. First he went around the party and secretly posted these signs everywhere on the walls:

And then spent the rest of the night just looking suspicious.
Happy Day After Halloween!

6 Comments:

  • At 10:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Rebecca, I totally know that "12 Galaxies" guy--this is hillarious.

     
  • At 3:01 PM, Blogger Lee said…

    I hate dressing up, so I decided a few years ago that if somebody doesn't come up with a costume for me, I'll just be the Unabomber. So far, it has treated me well.

     
  • At 8:02 AM, Blogger f*bomb. said…

    Wahahaha! Next year, will you be the bush-man? Now THAT guy is scary!

     
  • At 12:24 PM, Blogger TUG said…

    Very clever costume!

     
  • At 7:37 PM, Blogger Frenchy Renee said…

    that uni bomber was here in SLC years ago... he's added dramatics with the fliers... nice

     
  • At 12:18 AM, Blogger elsa bags said…

    mark just kills me

     

Post a Comment

<< Home