the new awesome

whatever we are blogging about, that's the new awesome

Thursday, June 08, 2006

Stuffed stuff is the new awesome

Sometimes it's my turn to blog and I can't think of anything to blog about and no one is home to give me any ideas. So I decide to inventory all the stuffed animals I can find in my apartment.

I have one. His name is Minnen Ratta or Mr. Rat, depending on which language you like to speak. This is my only stuffed animal.


Next I went into Rebecca's bedroom because she wasn't home. After I read her diary and tried on all her shoes I started looking around for her stuffed animals and she had so many except hers weren't animals, they were stuffed weird things!

She has two monsters on her bed that are made out of soft pillows!


She has this stuffed germ. The tag says it's a flu germ. Or maybe it's a juicy pear jelly belly? Also, whatever is in that plastic jar that flu germ is sitting on has fur.


Here's something strange...she has this giant white 4th of July firecracker popper stuffed thing right next to her stuffed BART Mobile!


Maybe you remember the BART Mobile from earlier this year?


Don't EVEN try to steal Rebecca's Lake Powell family movies on cd or you'll have to deal with this guy.

6 Comments:

  • At 9:20 AM, Blogger bex said…

    hey. if your stuffed rat ever needs a stuffed tampon, now it will know where to come.

     
  • At 9:24 AM, Blogger Betsy said…

    Um, Rebecca? HIS name is Mr. Rat in case you missed that on my totally rad blog post.

     
  • At 9:29 AM, Blogger bex said…

    yeah. i bet that dirty thing has girls over all the time.

     
  • At 11:01 AM, Blogger English said…

    I've read that diary. It gets tiresome after a few pages of the same thing.

    "January 23rd 2006 10:00pm

    Keith is SO dreamy. I swear I love him.

    He looked at me while we were watching Escape To Witch Mountain, and I said I'd like to be able to move things with my mind. Was it an "I like you' glance, or just a 'me too' acknowledgement?

    Boys are so complex."

     
  • At 11:36 AM, Blogger jordan said…

    Rebecca, you have a lot of weird things in your room. Its like when I'm there I don't notice it, its just interesting quirky stuff. But now that Betsy has pointed it out online....

    weird. I should have sent the 3 year old at my house over to yours. He wouldn't want for toys.

     
  • At 3:59 PM, Blogger k8 said…

    quite possibly the finest blog post ever.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home