the new awesome

whatever we are blogging about, that's the new awesome

Wednesday, February 22, 2006

Competition is the new awesome

The Olympic bug has bitten many of us here in San Francisco. Rebecca and I included. Favorite sport thus far? This:

This picture was taken on Monday night right after the Italian guy ice dancer dropped the Italian girl ice dancer. Ouch!


Anyway...the Olympics has spawned some friendly competition between Rebecca and I here around our apartment including
1) Fastest shower (includes shaving your legs and washing your hair)
2) Most accurate mascara application sans mirror
3) Best rendition of When in Rome's The Promise with 4 peanut butter cookies in your mouth

Tonight's competition was who can make the best dinner!
Rebecca made this:

I made this:

I win!

As important as the winner's glory, is the loser's punishment and humiliation. Here's a few of the best worst punishments:
1) Drinking milk through hair
2) Licking bugs off a car bumper
3) Eating a booger sandwich

Top that.

6 Comments:

  • At 9:44 PM, Blogger bex said…

    shoot. i thought "best dinner" meant "fastest and most sodium," not "tastiest"

     
  • At 10:39 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Apparantly Bets thought that "Best Dinner" meant "Most Like Sauteed Baby Bird." That's evil in many ways.

     
  • At 7:32 AM, Blogger Betsy said…

    If by "baby bird" you mean delicious mushroom and red onions slowly sauteed in a from scratch marinade served over a bed of brown rice then yes...that's what best dinner meant to me.

     
  • At 10:44 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Bets, it doesn't matter how much you gussy up the baby bird, it's still murder. You murderer.

     
  • At 12:57 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I thought I should point out that the initials of your blog are T n A. I can't imagine this was not on purpose on at least some level of consciousness.

     
  • At 3:01 PM, Blogger be said…

    Why didn't you take a picture of the licking of the car bumper?
    And I'm gonna link to you on my blog. And I might link to you as "Bex' TnA".

     

Post a Comment

<< Home