the new awesome

whatever we are blogging about, that's the new awesome

Sunday, February 19, 2006

Coincidences are the new awesome

FACT: There are well over 3000 restaurants in the city of San Francisco

FACT*: Betsy and I have only visited 3% of those restaurants

FACT: There are approximately 16,634.4 persons per square mile in San Francisco

FACT: Despite those overwhelming odds, Betsy and I both went out with separate groups of people on Saturday night, and ended up in the same restaurant that we had both never been to, or even heard of.

COINCIDENCE (duh duh duh)?

well, actually yes, it was quite a coincidence.



* not as much a fact as an educated guess

2 Comments:

  • At 6:22 PM, Blogger Brigham said…

    Not a coincidence. Just another sign that you were meant to be together. Forever. And ever.

    (but with me, too.)

     
  • At 7:59 AM, Blogger Cindy Bean said…

    I'm going to find out how many restaurants there are in Seattle and what percentage of them I've been to.

    I went down to Portland and went to Powell's bookstore and saw these friends, Jeremy and Sarah, who I hadn't seen in forever, by random accident. We talked and went our separate ways. Then I went to a restaurant with my friends and they were there at that restaurant too! Dun dun duuuuuunnnnnnnnnn

     

Post a Comment

<< Home